Salesforce CRM Template - SkipIf Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_WB

Premier Customer
Advanced Certified
Joined
Feb 27, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
8
Dear experts!

I recently had a problem with the Salesforce integration and the ideal number of digits to send to Salesforce to detect the customer account. 3CX suggests 4 or 7 but in both cases my account detection ratio was around 70-80%

What finally worked for me was to send all digits with the "Match Exactly" option in Contacts.

I am now having an issue with phones going through a bridge as most probably 3CX detects them as external calls and sends the number through the CRM Integration. This creates a conflict as it gets my 4 digits and logs a call with the first customer that his last 4 digits matches my bridged extension.

Has anyone found a way to use SkipIf function in Salesforce template so I can filter phones with less than x digits not to search in Salesforce?

Thank you!
 
I didn't try this, but the following should work:
Code:
SkipIf="[IIf([Number].get_Length()>4,False,True)]"
 
IIf is the function name to use there...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe