Salesforce integration issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfdwyer

Forum User
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello Ernesto,

Lots of frustration on my end - I cannot get the two systems to authenticate. I think I found the problem - inconsistencies in the tokens.

Salesforce generates the token which, as an example, is this:

6Cel800D4T000000EemG8884T000000fE9XxDOGgBIP7WPHmXTZwsJp7GzAM4kCvNqPeRg2IMJ5LD66r3rm6COR5KWZfd6sNaNFQ04ltNBG

But 3CX will not take the entire token, leaving off the final 7 characters:

6Cel800D4T000000EemG8884T000000fE9XxDOGgBIP7WPHmXTZwsJp7GzAM4kCvNqPeRg2IMJ5LD66r3rm6COR5KWZfd6sNaNFQ

I cannot find a way to change the character field length in either program.

The other codes all match.

Recommendations?

- Brian Dwyer

Here is the error code:

3CX Error.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 3CX Error.jpg
    3CX Error.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 0
There is a known issue when the token has more than 100 characters. I have seen a few customers having this issue, and it was fixed by changing the password, probably using a shorter password might do the work, can you try it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us