- Joined
- Apr 25, 2018
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi,
I use salesforce integration with server side.
My 3CX version is v16.0.8.9
The connection test is ok, the Contact URL of the test section work fine and my contact is recognized during an incomming call.
But, i have a problem for open the contact page of the webclient. That doesn't work. I use Chrome.
On the webclient, I have try with the standard option "integration CRM".
i also tried with the personnalized URL.
i just change "example.com" in the personnalized contact URL by my Salesforce URL.
https://MYURL/lightning/search?phoneNumber=%CallerNumber%&displayName=%CallerDisplayName%
A webpage opens in Salesforce but not on my contact
I have try many different URL, but none works.
In the 3CX webclient, if i search my contact, i have the CRM logo and if i select it my salesforce page opens well.
It's why i don't understand that doesn't work.
any idea of the problem source?
I use salesforce integration with server side.
My 3CX version is v16.0.8.9
The connection test is ok, the Contact URL of the test section work fine and my contact is recognized during an incomming call.
But, i have a problem for open the contact page of the webclient. That doesn't work. I use Chrome.
On the webclient, I have try with the standard option "integration CRM".
i also tried with the personnalized URL.
i just change "example.com" in the personnalized contact URL by my Salesforce URL.
https://MYURL/lightning/search?phoneNumber=%CallerNumber%&displayName=%CallerDisplayName%
A webpage opens in Salesforce but not on my contact
I have try many different URL, but none works.
In the 3CX webclient, if i search my contact, i have the CRM logo and if i select it my salesforce page opens well.
It's why i don't understand that doesn't work.
any idea of the problem source?


