- Joined
- Oct 20, 2018
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Dear all,
I have configured Salesforce server side integration but am facing a problem.
In case the contact or lead in Salesforce has a + instead of 00 in the country code, the 3CX plugin doesn´t find the Object in Salesforce.
For example: Number in Salesforce +49691112223344 is not found while using the test function of the integration in 3cx to search for this numbers and on each test a new contact is created in Salesforce. When changing the contact in Salesforce to 0691112223344, I get a valid response and the contact information gets pulled from Salesforce into the 3CX. The matching is set according to the howto to 7 numbers.
I know I can configure the trunk to replace the +49 with 0, but this does not help since we have all data in the +(country-code) format in Salesforce.
Anyone here with the same problem?
Best Chris
I have configured Salesforce server side integration but am facing a problem.
In case the contact or lead in Salesforce has a + instead of 00 in the country code, the 3CX plugin doesn´t find the Object in Salesforce.
For example: Number in Salesforce +49691112223344 is not found while using the test function of the integration in 3cx to search for this numbers and on each test a new contact is created in Salesforce. When changing the contact in Salesforce to 0691112223344, I get a valid response and the contact information gets pulled from Salesforce into the 3CX. The matching is set according to the howto to 7 numbers.
I know I can configure the trunk to replace the +49 with 0, but this does not help since we have all data in the +(country-code) format in Salesforce.
Anyone here with the same problem?
Best Chris
Last edited: