- Joined
- Sep 11, 2012
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 8
I'm having the same issue that is referenced here.
My users are having to re-register their 3cxPhone in order to get the SalesForce integration to start working again.
The log is showing a timeout:
6/5/2018 8:17:40 AM - Error: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session hash: +R6DI/UMOSukjWtXdcFtXeFBvIgxLToYMttp/m0mZVY=
This error usually occurs after a session expires or a user logs out.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.InvokeAsyncCallback(IAsyncResult result)
Once the client is re-registered, it starts to work as expected. The linked thread says that the client should automatically start a new SalesForce session, but I'm not seeing that kind of functionality happening.
What can I do so that my users are not having to deal with this issue on a daily basis?
Thanks in advance!
My users are having to re-register their 3cxPhone in order to get the SalesForce integration to start working again.
The log is showing a timeout:
6/5/2018 8:17:40 AM - Error: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session hash: +R6DI/UMOSukjWtXdcFtXeFBvIgxLToYMttp/m0mZVY=
This error usually occurs after a session expires or a user logs out.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.InvokeAsyncCallback(IAsyncResult result)
Once the client is re-registered, it starts to work as expected. The linked thread says that the client should automatically start a new SalesForce session, but I'm not seeing that kind of functionality happening.
What can I do so that my users are not having to deal with this issue on a daily basis?
Thanks in advance!