Solved Server losing connectivity with O365 by unknown reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwest1

Gold Partner
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Server is running the latest v18 version -
Just to make a case, I have more than ten servers connected and configured very similarly, and I need to sync 70 more servers by the end of the year. One of my 3cx servers specifically lost sync twice in the last 3 months. I tried to find any other similar post, but I didn't find any other user having the same issue. Please guide me on how to start troubleshooting this issue. I just reprovisioned the server. However, I would like some guidance or ideas on how to find the root cause of this issue.
o365syncerrorimage.png
de
 
I think I figured out how this happened - The server designed originated by a backup (without a license) from another server. Looking at the log from the support pack I see the image below.
1732298201472.png
After finding this association, I noticed that server "est-pbx-3cx.ia.3cx.us " lost O365 sync; Once I reprovisioned, I broke again the connection with wp-pbx.ks.3cx.us (server that I started seeing this issue and it was the primary reason I started this Forum thread.
So now I know what caused the issue, but I'm looking for a way to repair it. This should be considered a software bug because this sort of data shouldn't be causing an issue in a restored server (backup without a license as an option and different URLs just using a restore to reduce work time in designing from scratch). How do I fix this?

Thanks,
 
Another clue - I noticed the Parameter "OFFICE365_CERT" is the same on both servers
 
3CX support helped me out.
The cleaned Office 365 configuration, once I reprovisioned the issue at this time, didn't propagate to the other server.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charles_3CX
Gald to assist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: midwest1
Status
Not open for further replies.