SSO not working for all users - password?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmcmichael

Premier Customer
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
36
Reaction score
3
Have an issue with SSO and 3cx

With SSO on - I am wanting to change the webclient password to be more secure. However when I change the webclient password it breaks SSO. Even after waiting a couple days - it does not resolve itself.

If I never change the password - the SSO will work.

Anyone else run into this?
 
HI

Please let us know how the webclient password is being changed, where the SSO does not work after the password is changed, and which SSO integration you use, Google or Microsoft?
 
This is Microsoft 365 - The password is being changed in the admin console under the users extension. When that password is changed the users cannot log into the Web client by clicking on the Microsoft logo - it just returns to the login screen (no error). Those whose passwords have not changed can use the SSO without issue
 
Can you tell me which version of 3cx this relates to, Update 5 or 6, as I am nto able to replicate this with M365 changing the password under the extensions settings general tab. I have also tried regenerating the password using the recommended method of using the regenerate button from the user's node within the management console. Which then prompts you to re-enter the MS account details before logging in again.
 
18.0 Update 5 - I have both a hosted solution and an onsite solution - both are having the same issue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.