The Extension phone keeps ringing after answered via IOS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Alexander

Bronze Partner
Joined
Jun 17, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
We recently switched extensions on a t46u Yealink phone. After provisioning it and adding it too the extension it keeps ringing even after it is answered via the IOS app also connected too the same extension.

I've spent a decent amount of time researching and cannot find others with the same issue.
 
Hi @Liam Alexander

Is the IP phone using the correct firmware which should be 108.86.0.77?
Also what is the provisioning method for the phone?
 
I get a Double Ring.... A second line starts to ring after about 15/20secs..

Thinking my issue is maybe a tad similar, but possibly how I have the Call Handling Set.
But am running on IOS app -> i7 v iOS 15.8
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,141
Messages
590,936
Members
165,158
Latest member
ascheney74