- Joined
- Jan 8, 2024
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 6
We have upgraded 3CX to v20 and we have one user twice with the same mail address. We have the M365 user sync activated.
The 1st user in the list is "synced" with the M365 user, but the 2nd user in the list should be the one synced with M365.
I tried changing the mail address of the 1st user, but it still gets synced with the M365 user.
I tried excluding that M365 user in the sync, so the green box in the M365 sync column disappears. Afterwards I changed the mail address (and first/last name) of that user in 3CX and removed the M365 sync exclusion -> again that user got overwritten with the M365 data (mail address, first/last name).
How can I unlink that specific user from the M365 user? I found the thread here, but that didn't help me further: https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/unlink-microsoft-365-user.87341/
Any idea how I can "unlink" that 3CX user from the M365 user and link it to the "right" 3CX user? Thanks.
The 1st user in the list is "synced" with the M365 user, but the 2nd user in the list should be the one synced with M365.
I tried changing the mail address of the 1st user, but it still gets synced with the M365 user.
I tried excluding that M365 user in the sync, so the green box in the M365 sync column disappears. Afterwards I changed the mail address (and first/last name) of that user in 3CX and removed the M365 sync exclusion -> again that user got overwritten with the M365 data (mail address, first/last name).
How can I unlink that specific user from the M365 user? I found the thread here, but that didn't help me further: https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/unlink-microsoft-365-user.87341/
Any idea how I can "unlink" that 3CX user from the M365 user and link it to the "right" 3CX user? Thanks.