• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Upgrade firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Si_PEarson_LPC

Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
8
I'm currently on v16 hosted locally. Before I upgrade to v18 I would like to get all of the phones upgraded to supported firmware. We predominantly have Yealink T42G handsets with a couple of T42S and T58's.

When I select a single phone and click on the firmware button I get the below pop up message. This suggests that all T42G phones will be updated at once, is this correct or will it only do the one that I selected?

Thanks,

1644327798769.png
 
That is correct, it will upgrade only the ones selected, if you selected one device, then only that will upgrade.
 
Thank you Chris, the wording in the pop up had me worried.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChrisC_3CX
No sweat!

Don't hesitate to post anew should you need anything else!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us