Solved User sync back with old extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisco Garcia Carrion

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jan 8, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Hi!

I sync some users with Ms365 and Teams on a client's PBX. All ok. But the client needs change the extension number on 2 users that now are sync, between them.

We have tried it in several ways, but it always returns to the previous state. In other words, if extension 100 belonged to John with mail [email protected] and extension 101 belonged to Peter with mail [email protected], the client whants that the extension 100 belongs to Peter and 101 belongs to John.

When we change name and mail, the Ms365 synchronization modifies it again and leaves it as it was. We have already deactivated the Ms365 synchronization of these users in Settings, we have eliminated the configuration in Ms365 relative to Teams, deleting the voice license, etc... but when manually changing the name and email of the extensions in 3CX, and re-activating the Ms365 synchronization, in 3CX the data changed again returning to the previous ones. How can we solve it? That could be happening?

Thank you.
 
Hi!

The easiest way to do this is:
  1. Temporarily disable MS365 User Sync in 3CX
  2. Delete Extensions 100 and 101 from "Users" in 3CX
  3. Manually recreate Ext 100 and just put the email: [email protected]
  4. Manually recreate Ext 101 and just put the email: [email protected]
  5. Re-enable MS365 User Sync
  6. Wait 1-2 minutes and in the Users node you should see the correct names you want populate in the extensions.
If the off-chance that it doesn't happen after 1-2 minutes, restart the 3CX System Service and Management Console Service and check again.
 
Hi Nick, thanks! Deleting and recreating the extensions works.

But, now, I have this error in the script to populate again the Teams functionality

1644570687069.png

I try on a client's computer. I try to update ans reinstall the MicrosoftTeams module on powershell, but i have this error all the time.

I check the FAQ of Microsoft Teams integration, but i don't see any documentation realtives at this error.

I try "LineURI" and not "OnPremLineURI" in the scrit, but doesn't works too.

Any idea? Thanks!
 
Hi again Nick. Yes, Solved!

I see before the article that you say, and i updated Powershell to version 7 and i update the users with the new command.

Thanks for all!
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
You are very welcome! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.