Working Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristaq Lani

New User
Joined
Feb 2, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Delete Working Hours is all the time greyed out. After setting up the working hours, I cannot change/configure it and also, I cannot delete it.
I've red in the forum that it can be deleted only if not trying to configure the working hours, but even without clicking configure, the delete button is still greyed out.
The same issue is with the break hours.
 
Delete Working Hours is all the time greyed out. After setting up the working hours, I cannot change/configure it and also, I cannot delete it.
I've red in the forum that it can be deleted only if not trying to configure the working hours, but even without clicking configure, the delete button is still greyed out.
The same issue is with the break hours.

Hi,
Can you share print screen please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us