X5U-v2 locking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoneMan123

Titanium Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
29
I've recently updated a few sites to the new build and pushed the latest firmware update for these phones. I've had a few complaints since then of the phones locking up. The screen goes dark, the top button LED is lit up red and in a few cases the speaker phone button was lit up green. Phones were non-responsive otherwise. Power cycling the phones brings them back online. Just wondering if any one else has seen this issue with the new firmware.
 
We are also seeing this issue on the X5U-V2 phones. We have been able to replicate it on our own system with a phone as well.
 
This was after the system was upgraded and the phones were upgraded to 2.12.16.22. Most of the ones that had it happen have only seen it once. But I've had 2 reports of it happening 2-3 times in the last week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal