Zoho call journaling has stopped working but contact lookup works

jv18564

Customer
Advanced Certified
Joined
Oct 17, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
9
3CX Pro V20 on latest Update 6
Since last week calls from 3CX aren’t appearing in Zoho, we have tried deleting and redownloading the Zoho CRM template in 3CX (version 36) and re added via the integration menu in 3cx, making sure the correct zoho.com.au URL is used.

Authorizing is successful and the contact lookup works but new calls inbound and outbound aren’t appearing in Zoho.
 
This would actually be the very first time I have had to correct time on a 3CX server.
Does anybody know whether the 3CX Debian ISO has any NTP configuration included? I would like to know in case a similar issue appears in the future.
I'm not sure about this to be honest, but it will not make any harm if you add that.

The support we recieved here on the 3CX Forum was fantastic, although I can't say the same for Zoho support as they were very dismissive toward the issue.
:)

If I have understood this correctly, it was Zoho rejecting the data sent by 3CX and returning the error message in the logs.
Yes, that's correct. But the error message returned was not that clear, and that caused some confusion. It was mentioning an issue with the Call_Duration field, but it was actually the call start time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jv18564