• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Auto Switch presence not working in V15

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnadvornik

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

since we updated to V15 the "Automatically switch status during office hours" function is not working for our extensions. It does not matter whether we set it to global office hours or define some for the extension. The presence always stays the same as if the setting was not activated.
I have confirmed the server time to be correct but even within 24 hours there is no time the presence is automatically switched.

I would appreciate to find a quick solution as we have been using this feature heavily in V14 (100+ extensions) and our employees are already complaining.

Attachments

• 3CX Auto Switch error.PNG
    3CX Auto Switch error.PNG
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,257
Hi - we are going to check this and get back to you - thanks for reporting.

Hi,

I'm having the same issue in my updated v15. In v12.5 it worked perfectly. I have two installations pending to be updated because this issue.

Regards,

Hi
We have a fix for this - It will be available in SP2 coming in the next 1-2 weeks.
We can also provide a patch.. Would you be interested?

Thank you very much, Nickybrg.

I think I can wait to SP2 if it will take only 1 or 2 weeks.
In the meantime, will test thoroughly this version.

Best regards,

Confirmed.
No we are in test phase and 1-2 weeks time we will release SP2 and this problem is guaranteed to be fixed. Thanks for your patience.
Anyone else that wants this fix let me know. (PM)

nickybrg said:
Hi
We have a fix for this - It will be available in SP2 coming in the next 1-2 weeks.
We can also provide a patch.. Would you be interested?
Hi nickybrg, we would be very interested in getting a patch!

We are gonna make an update this week..

SP2 is out, keep us informed regarding this.
Thanks

Has this been fixed? we are on the latest version and are still having issues with the auto switch.

I also need this function for my client, already have a prediction for this fix?

Hi there,

Please note that the fix for this was included in SP2 as mentioned, and we had no issues since then.
Please make sure that your settings are correct and that you have updated to SP2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HC-Liam
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.