• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Provisioning with google cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitz42

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am trying to get my Cisco 525G2 ip phones to auto provision with my 3cx google cloud install. I don't have any kind of BGP setup or anything fancy.. Just a couple phones, callcentric as my provider, and running 3cx on google cloud.
3CX gives me http://10.138.0.2:5000/provisioning/sum ... vj/$MA.xml as a provisioning link but that doesn't make sense to me and I can't even ping that.)

When I manually provision, I put in 104.196.231.201:5060 as my proxy and that connects/works fine. I've tried replacing the 10.138.0.2 with the 104.196.231.201 but that doesn't seem to help.

Thanks so much!
-Andrew

Hello there,

It sounds like you are trying to provision the cisco phone as a remote extension in V15. What you are getting from the pbx is the link for local provisioning and not external as cisco SPA's are not supported in v15 as remote extensions (there is no option under phone provisioning tab). Manually it will register but it won't provision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.