• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Registration Fails but all still functions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynamic

Reaction score
I'm getting the below error in my logs ever minute. When I look at the trunk status it says it's not registered. But outbound and inbound calls still work. Any ideas?

Registration failed for: Lc:10001(@2Talk[<sip:mad:plus.2talk.com:5060>]); Cause: Cause: 403 Forbidden (Bad auth)/REGISTER from 27.111.12.66:5060

Your provider should be able to tell you why it says "forbidden".

In many cases, outgoing calls will work even without being registered, incoming usually won't. Obviously your provider knows your location (IP) to be able to send you calls. They should also be able to tell you what they see as being incorrect.

It is possible your provider uses IP Based Reg and not credential based. not sure exactly. I have not used them. Best to talk to their support team. Might also try registering just 1 phone and take 3cx out of the equation temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.