2 phones on one extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

slave3

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Mar 20, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
I have a client that has 2 different offices and the owner bounces between the two. When i went to setup a 2nd phone for the owners extension, i did not see a way to add that 2nd phone. I temporarly manually configured the 2nd phone, but is there a way to do that in the SMB edition? I hope there is, because we see lots of small businesses, that do that type of thing, but I am assuming it is another limitation of the SMB version of 3cx.
 
Yes, this is not possible with SMB. You can consider using the webclient/PWA or mobile apps for the second extension but it will not be possible to provision two IP phones with the same extension.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,953
Members
165,165
Latest member
cvanderzwan