- Joined
- Feb 23, 2019
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 34
Hello,
I have 2 questions:
1-
I am trying to find how to translate the offline contact form of the plugin:

2-
Also, when an agent is online, the phone button icon at the top of the chat window does not seem to work. I get this error message in the Activity log:
Your kind assistance is truly appreciated.
Thanks
I have 2 questions:
1-
I am trying to find how to translate the offline contact form of the plugin:

2-
Also, when an agent is online, the phone button icon at the top of the chat window does not seem to work. I get this error message in the Activity log:
Code:
11/27/2019 6:41:44 PM - Call to T:Extn:611@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060;rinstance=1-4148378bf5fe406dbc8e08b0310c1ef8] from L:1500.1[Line:90000<<+90000] failed, cause: Cause: 406 Not Acceptable/INVITE from 127.0.0.1:5080
11/27/2019 6:41:44 PM - [CM503003]: Call(C:1500): Call to <sip:[email protected]:0> has failed; Cause: 406 Not Acceptable/INVITE from 127.0.0.1:5080
Your kind assistance is truly appreciated.
Thanks