- Joined
- May 18, 2018
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 43
Other than enabling shared mailboxes one at a time, how can I determine which shared mailboxes are sending what contacts to the 3CX Phonebooks?
Why does my T58 phone only pull 40 contacts from 3CX? I have probably about 1,000 in the web interface. Do I want 1k on my desk phone? Not really, but it looks like all it pulled would be what's in shared mailboxes and the internal extensions.
Which log files from the support info bundle would be helpful in me looking at?
Why does my T58 phone only pull 40 contacts from 3CX? I have probably about 1,000 in the web interface. Do I want 1k on my desk phone? Not really, but it looks like all it pulled would be what's in shared mailboxes and the internal extensions.
Which log files from the support info bundle would be helpful in me looking at?