365 Integration with Disabled Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielD-NITS

Gold Partner
Joined
May 24, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
I did some searches, and wasn't able to come across an answer, so I appologise if I missed the info

when integrating 3CX with 365, does it still create 3CX accounts for disabled 365 users?

I have a customer whose staff-offboarding policy has been to leave the account in 365, but disable it and convert it to a shared mailbox.
This means that the number of disabled accounts exceeds their current staff by about 4x.

If I integrate their new 3CX with their 365, is it going to only create accounts for the enabled 365 accounts? Or will I need to go through manually, and tell 3CX to ignore accounts that I recognise as disabled?
 
I did some searches, and wasn't able to come across an answer, so I appologise if I missed the info

when integrating 3CX with 365, does it still create 3CX accounts for disabled 365 users?

I have a customer whose staff-offboarding policy has been to leave the account in 365, but disable it and convert it to a shared mailbox.
This means that the number of disabled accounts exceeds their current staff by about 4x.

If I integrate their new 3CX with their 365, is it going to only create accounts for the enabled 365 accounts? Or will I need to go through manually, and tell 3CX to ignore accounts that I recognise as disabled?
If it's a shared mailbox when disabled, then no as it's not a "user" anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.