Solved 365 Sync missing users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nairod

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Using M365 sync for selected users to create extensions, I have this running is several places but on one site there are some users missing from the selection list.
I have manually used PowerShell to check I can see the user using MSGraph API and everything looks fine on that front.

Why would 3cx not be showing me the user?

Note this is an existing user and not one that I have just created, more recent users are showing fine.
 
Make sure they are "Member" in Entra. Some old tenants had weird stuff.
 
Yep they are "Member" Interestingly, the account is showing in the share mailbox list in the company phonebook setup.
The account did used to be a shared mailbox I believe but that was a while back and is reporting correctly as a UserMailbox everywhere I look.

I wonder if that is not syncing correctly to 3cx? and how to fix?

If there is a way to remove all sync info and resync I am open to that.
This is a 3cx hosted platform, and quite new.
 
Yep they are "Member" Interestingly, the account is showing in the share mailbox list in the company phonebook setup.
The account did used to be a shared mailbox I believe but that was a while back and is reporting correctly as a UserMailbox everywhere I look.

I wonder if that is not syncing correctly to 3cx? and how to fix?

If there is a way to remove all sync info and resync I am open to that.
This is a 3cx hosted platform, and quite new.
Please ensure that the user account in Office 365 has both a first name and a last name. If missing, the account will be treated as a shared mailbox
 
Please ensure that the user account in Office 365 has both a first name and a last name. If missing, the account will be treated as a shared mailbox
This solved the issue, many thanks.
 
You are welcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.