• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

3cx and DE410 IP PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

clauderegert

Free User
Basic Certified
Joined
Apr 23, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Good evening everyone.
I have a problem with this phone.
It is correctly configured in 3cx, it is registered.
But when I call him from an extension, I don't hear it ringing, and the recipient hears nothing.
The strange thing is that with this phone I can call, but I can't receive.
Reset the fw, reset, but the problem persists.
I point out that the server 3cx is external to the company, when the server 3cx was internal I didn't have this problem.
The dns are correctly configured.

Thanks for your support.
 
Hi @clauderegert

That model is not in our supported list so we cannot say whether it will work correctly.

The problem is most likely due to the fact that the phone is external, it will need to be configured as per our STUN recommendations otherwise it will not behave correctly.

Even with those recommendations, you may still face issues with it so your best bet is to replace this phone with one from our supported list here: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for you support Johns

How can I configure it with the Stun?
 
I'm afraid I cannot help very much on this matter, like I said this is not in our supported models so I am not aware of its setup options.

The best I can recommend is to replace it with a supported model or wait and see if another forum member who has configured this before manually can share their setup.
 
I have this error in my log


23/04/2021 12:38:08:675 | 9 | [CM503003]: Call(C:201): Call to <sip:[email protected]3cx.it:0> has failed; Cause: 408 Request Timeout/INVITE from local
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us