- Joined
- Jul 13, 2020
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi all,
I have just linked Microsoft and 3CX for the first time to sync the Microsoft Calendar to the different 3CX statuses. However, 3CX won't let me personalize for example when Outlook is shown as busy, it sets the extension status to do not disturb only. I want 3CX to only set the extension status to away when I am out of office and ignore the other outlook statuses. This is causing quite a big problem as my calendar is always full and therefore it will be shown as busy, therefore DND will be on nearly all the time.
I know that I can set the Office status as Free/Tentative, however, this is quite a hassle as I receive many calendar events which would be pre-set by the sender as busy.
Does anyone have a solution to this, please?
Thank you!
I have just linked Microsoft and 3CX for the first time to sync the Microsoft Calendar to the different 3CX statuses. However, 3CX won't let me personalize for example when Outlook is shown as busy, it sets the extension status to do not disturb only. I want 3CX to only set the extension status to away when I am out of office and ignore the other outlook statuses. This is causing quite a big problem as my calendar is always full and therefore it will be shown as busy, therefore DND will be on nearly all the time.
I know that I can set the Office status as Free/Tentative, however, this is quite a hassle as I receive many calendar events which would be pre-set by the sender as busy.
Does anyone have a solution to this, please?
Thank you!