3CX and Salesforce Call Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

belikecopper

Joined
Dec 20, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
I have setup the integration with Salesforce (Lightning) and 3CX (15) using the server side method.
https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration

I have also setup the extension to download the integration script and inputted my login and token.

I have installed the 3CX Click to Dial chrome extension.

I know there is communication between 3CX and Salesforce because the 3CX Log was returning errors around retrieving 'Fax' field in a database query and i have resolved that.

Why doesn't the record of a call (journaling) log as an activity in Salesforce?
 
You need to to enable "journaling"
From 3CX client go to settings> advances settings > integrations>General and in behavior section check enable journaling

Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Benson hunag
Hi- I Just went through the exact instructions here https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration for server side configuration. I have tried over and over and spent hours on this integration with 3CX Pro 15.5 and Salesforce Enterprise to no avail. As well as inputting Security Key API and Salesforce log-in credentials in Advanced Settings in the 3CX softphone. What am I missing here? Please help this headache I am having here as I really need this to work!

Thanks!
 
You need to to enable "journaling"
From 3CX client go to settings> advances settings > integrations>General and in behavior section check enable journaling

Thanks
I have installed 3CX Professional NFR 15.5, and activated the salesforce integration in server and client. I have also configured the salesforce account and password in 3CX windows client application. When I use inbound call for testing new contact, it can trigger the pop-up explorer and transfer to create a new contact. However, after I have fill the contact information and save. The second call by the same number can't search the current contact phone or mobile, it always transfer to create a new contact. Is anything I miss? How to track the problem? Thanks!

Benson
 
Hello @Benson hunag,

What matching strategy are using ?

Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us