3CX and SF integration but nothing get logged in SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aranka VV

Free User
Joined
Sep 21, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

I have an urgent matter that nothing is getting logged in SF, I am wondering if there are some things which I miss in the app managment? And in 3CX the contacts from SF are visible, so the connection seems to be there but no log in SF.
I did everything (or I think I did) from the integration documentation procided by 3CX.

Thank you in advance.
 
First, ensure that contact lookup is working from the 3CX Console > Settings > CRM > Test button. Enter the phone number exactly as it arrives from the SIP Trunk, and check that it can be found in the CRM.

Once this is working, if calls are still not logged in the CRM, you need to enable verbose logs, make a test call to reproduce the issue, and then check the 3cxSystemServer.log file that you can download from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Logs button > Instance folder.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us