3cx call on android wil be terminated if GSM gets an incoming call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickel den Ouden

Silver Partner
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
41
Reaction score
6
How can I resolve this ?

3cx version server 16.0.676
 
is the call ended or forwarded in MOH while GSM call ?
 
I have the same issue. I can indeed answer, 3cx call gets moh, terminate cell call and go back to 3cx on hold. However... It sucks. Prevents me from having 3cx calls on cell phone with App.

Is this a bug, or a feature? Can't really figure it out with my forum/google and 3cx documentation searches.

Device Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Phone Model: [Xiaomi mi 9 / One+6]
Firmware Version: [android 10 miui 11 / android 9]
App Version: [16.2.0.57]

Additional details
-------------------------------------------------------
Handset: [3cx app]
Connection: [4G / WIFI]
Server Information: 3CX Server installation details, Internal, External, network info etc
Server OS: [Debian on Lightsail (PBX Express)]
Server version: 16.0.3 update 676
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,967
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon