- Joined
- Mar 12, 2021
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 2
Hello everyone,
Is there a way to provision a Cisco SPA 504g phone with 3 or 4 users. I've read that it does allow 2 lines for extensions but even then if i configure the 2nd line, or the 3rd or 4rth in that matter (to not be BLF but EXT Line), after a while the phone re-provisions and it displays only the 1st user that I've provisioned it with at the beginning, it does not however lose the configuration but all the lines become appointed to the 1st and 1st only. Is there a way to provision multiple users according to the lines, ext line 2, ext line 3 etc or do I have to un-provision the phone and continue with a simple registration?
Thanks in advance.
Is there a way to provision a Cisco SPA 504g phone with 3 or 4 users. I've read that it does allow 2 lines for extensions but even then if i configure the 2nd line, or the 3rd or 4rth in that matter (to not be BLF but EXT Line), after a while the phone re-provisions and it displays only the 1st user that I've provisioned it with at the beginning, it does not however lose the configuration but all the lines become appointed to the 1st and 1st only. Is there a way to provision multiple users according to the lines, ext line 2, ext line 3 etc or do I have to un-provision the phone and continue with a simple registration?
Thanks in advance.