- Joined
- Dec 17, 2017
- Messages
- 64
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi everyone,
I was never able to get integration with SFDC working properly so gave up in the past. I see there's a Click2Call plugin but it seems kind of generic. What I'm looking for if possible, is a way that a user can click a phone number in Salesforce and have it call that number but also log it as a call, or even just create the log a call for them. The problem I have is that users will create a Lead, then call it using 3CX manually, but then forget to actually log it as a call, especially if they didn't speak with someone.
I'd love a way to have them click a number which also opens a log a call window and dials out at the same time. I could do a flow that shows a pop up where they could just click the number and then it has dropdowns to log the call and enter details, and then mandate that people make their calls like that, but is there any way to somehow track that or flag that the call was actually made via Click2Call?
Just wondering what kind of outbound caller integration there is for Salesforce. Not really interested in call pops or inbound tracking, I'm more trying to ensure that if a prospecting call is made via 3CX that it gets tracked or logged in 3CX. Thanks!
I was never able to get integration with SFDC working properly so gave up in the past. I see there's a Click2Call plugin but it seems kind of generic. What I'm looking for if possible, is a way that a user can click a phone number in Salesforce and have it call that number but also log it as a call, or even just create the log a call for them. The problem I have is that users will create a Lead, then call it using 3CX manually, but then forget to actually log it as a call, especially if they didn't speak with someone.
I'd love a way to have them click a number which also opens a log a call window and dials out at the same time. I could do a flow that shows a pop up where they could just click the number and then it has dropdowns to log the call and enter details, and then mandate that people make their calls like that, but is there any way to somehow track that or flag that the call was actually made via Click2Call?
Just wondering what kind of outbound caller integration there is for Salesforce. Not really interested in call pops or inbound tracking, I'm more trying to ensure that if a prospecting call is made via 3CX that it gets tracked or logged in 3CX. Thanks!