- Joined
- Jul 13, 2018
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 8
Morning All
Fully appreciate that it could just be me, this is my first hosted-by-3CX system!
I've followed the instructions on /app/settings/office365 and those on the 3CX KB at https://www.3cx.com/docs/microsoft-365-integration/
Everything seems to go through, but I don't see the "Status OK. Real-Time Notifications to Microsoft 365 are back and working" message, and the M365 accounts aren't syncing as users.
Is there an entry in an error log that I can visit to find out what I've done wrong, please?
Yrs
Alex
Fully appreciate that it could just be me, this is my first hosted-by-3CX system!
I've followed the instructions on /app/settings/office365 and those on the 3CX KB at https://www.3cx.com/docs/microsoft-365-integration/
Everything seems to go through, but I don't see the "Status OK. Real-Time Notifications to Microsoft 365 are back and working" message, and the M365 accounts aren't syncing as users.
Is there an entry in an error log that I can visit to find out what I've done wrong, please?
Yrs
Alex