- Joined
- Sep 26, 2021
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 3
Hello,
A long time voip.ms reseller here. With everything going on other there I decided to switch to a new sip trunk provider and host my own pbx on aws with 3cx. I've mainly used free pbx but I want to use 3cx since it is more user friendly. Anyways I'm desperately trying to get all my clients back online. They all use Gxp2170's. I installed 3cx following the steps onto aws. I created an extension and I went to the phone tab and selected the extension and entered the mac address for my first gxp2170 to provision. I selected STUN since 3cx is hosted on aws not local and I'm not using an SBC. I went to options and unchecked disallow outside LAN. I went to the event log and can see RPS request to the Gxp2170 extension was successful. I rebooted the grandstream a few times and I don't see any extensions or anything. I tried to add a line key speed dial etc and rebooted the phone and I get nothing. In the steps it says on reboot that the phone will prompt me for credentials but it never does even after multiple reboots and factory resets. Any tips? I'm trying to get this all working for all my customers by monday.
A long time voip.ms reseller here. With everything going on other there I decided to switch to a new sip trunk provider and host my own pbx on aws with 3cx. I've mainly used free pbx but I want to use 3cx since it is more user friendly. Anyways I'm desperately trying to get all my clients back online. They all use Gxp2170's. I installed 3cx following the steps onto aws. I created an extension and I went to the phone tab and selected the extension and entered the mac address for my first gxp2170 to provision. I selected STUN since 3cx is hosted on aws not local and I'm not using an SBC. I went to options and unchecked disallow outside LAN. I went to the event log and can see RPS request to the Gxp2170 extension was successful. I rebooted the grandstream a few times and I don't see any extensions or anything. I tried to add a line key speed dial etc and rebooted the phone and I get nothing. In the steps it says on reboot that the phone will prompt me for credentials but it never does even after multiple reboots and factory resets. Any tips? I'm trying to get this all working for all my customers by monday.