3CX Integration w/ Salesforce - Unable to Test Successfully After Authorization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reece Cawthorn

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
58
Reaction score
15
Hi,

Following the implementation of the Salesforce Integration with a new instance of 3CX, I believe I am falling at the final hurdle.

I have followed the step-by-step instructions and have authorized the integration succesfully.

However, when testing this using a number assigned to a known contact on the system, I am receiving the following error message:

Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason=Bad Request - Content=[{"message":"\nContact(Id,FirstName,LastName,AssistantPhone,Fax,HomePhone,MobilePhone\n ^\nERROR at Row:1:Column:71\nNo such column 'AssistantPhone' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.","errorCode":"INVALID_FIELD"}]

As per @edossantos instructions in this ticket (https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/salesforce-integration-testing.65979/), I have made the Assistant Phone field visible within Salesforce (below), however I am still encountering the same error message.

1684491979006.png

Please can anyone advise?

All the best,

Reece
 
Maybe you're doing this for the wrong user profile? Please note that the contact lookup will be made by the user that authorized the integration.
 
Hi Ernesto,

Thank you for getting back to me on this!

I have facilitated the action (enabling 'Visible' for Asst. Phone) on all User Profiles within Salesforce (below):

1684495025153.png

Despite this, however, I am still encountering the same error message.

Any ideas of what to try next?
 
Can you confirm that you're doing this for the Contacts entity? The same issue might happen for other entities after you fix this, so check carefully the error message. Sometimes you fix it for contacts, and it starts failing for Leads or Accounts....
 
Hi,

I have followed your instructions and have resolved some of the issues (inc. Asst. Phone within Contacts, Fax within Leads, etc.), however I am now shown the following error:

Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason=Bad Request - Content=[{"message":"Required fields are missing: [Contact_Approval_Level__c]","errorCode":"REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING","fields":["Contact_Approval_Level__c"]}]

Please can you advise?
 
Are you trying to create a contact in this case? It seems your Salesforce installation is complaining because the custom field "Contact_Approval_Level__c" is not provided by 3CX. Of course, 3CX doesn't know anything about this field, because it's a customization, the field is required, so the creation fails.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Hi Ernesto,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this.

I am not attempting to create a contact in this case, I am running the 'Test' function within the 3CX Management Console using a number which is assigned to a current contact.

Please see error log below (with identifiable data removed):

1685003669540.png

Please can you advise?

All the best,

Reece
 
Hello Reece,

The contact lookup will try to create a contact when no contact is found. This is what's causing the error now.
 
Hi Ernesto,

Thank you for getting back to me on this!

I have facilitated the action (enabling 'Visible' for Asst. Phone) on all User Profiles within Salesforce (below):

View attachment 35562

Despite this, however, I am still encountering the same error message.

Any ideas of what to try next?

I have the same problem, please can you tell be where I can enable the field Asst. Phone, thank you!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us