3CX integration with salesforce plugin customized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benson hunag

Silver Partner
Joined
Dec 10, 2017
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Hi Experts, I have setup the 3CX salesforce plugin successfully. It really do a good job for operation performance. How to customized the plugin? Where to download the plugin source code? Is it a open source? I want to customized more function for integration with salesforce. Thanks a lot.
 
Hello @Benson hunag,

The sources are located in the 3CX server, into a ZIP file:
- Windows: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\MyPhone\Integration\Salesforce.zip
- Linux: /var/lib/3cxpbx/Instance1/Data/Http/Interface/MyPhone/Integration/Salesforce.zip

If you want to make changes, rename it to "Salesforce_custom" for example, edit the C# code inside the ZIP, make the ZIP again with the same structure, and you will be able to select it from the console.

Kind regards.
 
Thanks, I have used to modify this ZIP file. It can work..By the way, I want to activate the salesforce call center in service cloud. It needs to configure some parameter ex. CTI Adapter URL. What is the URL for 3CX? It seems not be the user webclient.

call_center_d315_1071-jpg.7343
 

Attachments

  • Call_Center_D315_1071.jpg
    Call_Center_D315_1071.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 89
3CX doesn't use the CTI adapter. The configuration is only done on the 3CX side as explained in the documentation. No other configuration is needed.
 
@Benson hunag What customisation were you able to do with the integration?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us