3cx Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsamanieg

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm testing the integration with teams on a v18.0 update 1 installation on linux 3cx iso debian installation onpremise. I activated the secure sip/tls option with the certificate but I cannot see the 5062 port open.

I checked the nft table and I opened:
table inet filter {
chain input {
type filter hook input priority 0; policy drop;
iifname "lo" accept comment "Accept any localhost traffic"
ct state { established, related } accept comment "Accept traffic originated from us"
ip daddr 224.0.1.75 counter packets 0 bytes 0 accept comment "Accept SIP Multicast"
fib daddr type broadcast drop comment "Drop other broadcast"
fib daddr type multicast drop comment "Drop other multicast"
fib daddr type anycast drop comment "Drop other anycast"
ip daddr 224.0.0.0/4 drop comment "Drop DVMRP"
ct state invalid drop comment "Drop invalid connections"
tcp dport auth reject comment "Reject AUTH to make it fail fast"
tcp dport { http, https, 5000, 5001, 5015, sip, sip-tls, 5062, 5090 } ct state new counter packets 604 bytes 33959 accept comment "Accept 3CX PhoneSystem TCP ports"
udp dport { tftp, sip, 5062, 5090, 7000-10999 } counter packets 1114 bytes 484285 accept comment "Accept 3CX PhoneSystem UDP ports"


I checked with netstat but is not open:
netstat -laputen | grep 5062

If I do a telnet form a computer in the same lan is closed.

How can I go up the 5062 port to do the teams integration?

Regards
 
Hi, yes I checked but I cannot see the problem, I verified wthe cert with
openssl rsa -noout -modulus -in <path to KEY file> | openssl md5
openssl x509 -noout -modulus -in <path to CERT file> | openssl md5

and the certificate is correct, the 5060 and 5061( is opened when I activated the sip tls with the certificate)

netstat -laputen | grep 5061
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:5061 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 998 9825600 9506/3CXPhoneSystem
tcp6 0 0 :::5061 :::* LISTEN 998 9825603 9506/3CXPhoneSystem

netstat -laputen | grep 5061
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:5061 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 998 9825600 9506/3CXPhoneSystem
tcp6 0 0 :::5061 :::* LISTEN 998 9825603 9506/3CXPhoneSystem


but nothing of the 5062 port, I tried to change the port on the sbc teams configuration to 5061 but is not connecting:
1632234836673.png
1632234870377.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.