- Joined
- Apr 22, 2022
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi everyone.
I'm trying to integrate 3cx with our Salesforce. When I run the test, I get the object error that has been mentioned a few times with the fix for it to be made visible. I have needed to do this for a few fields ( assistant phone etc.) successfully but the fax one won't do it. Any help would be appreciated.


Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason=Bad Request - Content=[{"message":"\nRETURNING Lead(Id,FirstName,LastName,Fax,MobilePhone,Phone,Email,Company)\n ^\nERROR at Row:1:Column:68\nNo such column 'Fax' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.","errorCode":"INVALID_FIELD"}]
I'm trying to integrate 3cx with our Salesforce. When I run the test, I get the object error that has been mentioned a few times with the fix for it to be made visible. I have needed to do this for a few fields ( assistant phone etc.) successfully but the fax one won't do it. Any help would be appreciated.


Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason=Bad Request - Content=[{"message":"\nRETURNING Lead(Id,FirstName,LastName,Fax,MobilePhone,Phone,Email,Company)\n ^\nERROR at Row:1:Column:68\nNo such column 'Fax' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.","errorCode":"INVALID_FIELD"}]