3CX Phonebook in Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonCoombes

Gold Partner
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Having just setup the 3CX integration into Teams, the only thing I cannot find how to do is to add the 3CX company phonebook into the Teams contacts. Is this possible.

Many thanks
Jonathan
 
Having just setup the 3CX integration into Teams, the only thing I cannot find how to do is to add the 3CX company phonebook into the Teams contacts. Is this possible.

Many thanks
Jonathan
No this is not possible, at least not as of now. I cannot say if this will be implemented, but I doubt it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JonCoombes
No this is not possible, at least not as of now. I cannot say if this will be implemented, but I doubt it.
Many thanks for the reply, this does make the integration with Teams pretty useless. Hopefully this function will arrive at some point.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.