- Joined
- Nov 1, 2021
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 5
Hi Experts,
I'm using Salesforce and have gone through the integration guide for 3cx to Salesforce and all the key's and tokens are working. 3cx contact list is finding the contacts from salesforce but is only updating call logs on some contacts/Accounts but not all. I've checked this forum, looked through the cpbx connected app settings, and also looked at the 3cx command console and can't find anything that could cause/resolve this. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Steven
I'm using Salesforce and have gone through the integration guide for 3cx to Salesforce and all the key's and tokens are working. 3cx contact list is finding the contacts from salesforce but is only updating call logs on some contacts/Accounts but not all. I've checked this forum, looked through the cpbx connected app settings, and also looked at the 3cx command console and can't find anything that could cause/resolve this. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Steven