- Joined
- Aug 3, 2022
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi!
I have our 3CX instance set up with the Salesforce CRM integration to match phone numbers to accounts or contacts, and add activity entries to the respective account/contact record when a call or chat is made. I now need a way to modify the integration template to only match with account/contact records that have a custom field, labeled "Inactive" as FALSE, as we plan to keep inactive records of accounts and more specifically contacts that have moved to a different company in the same industry for audit trail purposes, and it's important that these records aren't used to match when calls/chats are made.
I have previously edited the Salesforce integration template to change to the sandbox URL, but I'm not extremely familiar with how the code works.
Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!
I have our 3CX instance set up with the Salesforce CRM integration to match phone numbers to accounts or contacts, and add activity entries to the respective account/contact record when a call or chat is made. I now need a way to modify the integration template to only match with account/contact records that have a custom field, labeled "Inactive" as FALSE, as we plan to keep inactive records of accounts and more specifically contacts that have moved to a different company in the same industry for audit trail purposes, and it's important that these records aren't used to match when calls/chats are made.
I have previously edited the Salesforce integration template to change to the sandbox URL, but I'm not extremely familiar with how the code works.
Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!