3CX - SFTP Backup with Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.

YashGupta

Free User
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am experiencing an issue while trying to set up remote archiving of call recordings from 3CX to Azure Blob Storage via SFTP. Despite following the configuration steps provided, I'm unable to establish a successful SFTP connection.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 3.34.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 3.34.09 PM.png
    82 KB · Views: 14
Azure Blob Storage is not supported. This is also mentioned in the guideline here.
 
Do we have any APIs through which I can get all the 3CX call recordings? I need to download the 3CX recording whenever a call is completed.
 
I'm afraid there is no API for recording download. You may also consider another remote location to manage your recordings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us