3CX won't provision to allow calls (V20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZJ-Kristopher

Customer
Joined
Jun 27, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
A separate issue I've noticed, the 3CX Android has stopped provisioning properly on V20. Everything is working apart from the main point of 3CX, making and receiving phone calls. I've checked the firewall/ports and everything is as it should and passed the self-test. The PWA desktop works without issue.

Currently on V20, Build 1494.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240115-101950_3CX.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115-101950_3CX.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 10
Hi @ZJ-Kristopher can you send me the logs in pm to check what the problem might be?

Thanks
 
Any insight into what's happening? I have a very similar issue where iOS and Android 3CX Apps won't provision with v20. Also all firewall checks work.
 
@aragone, Please us verbose logs of both the clients and the PBX Support info via personal message to investigate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us