About Salesforce integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

chikara sugiyama

Customer
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
47
Reaction score
5
I run and sell 3cx in Japan.

I'm considering a legacy Salesforce plugin because I have a Salesforce-integrated opportunity and need a shared parking feature.

The functionality is fine, but I think it may not be available if Salesforce makes a security update because the plugin is out of date.

I have a consultation there.
Is there a partner company or individual who maintains or sells plugins?

Please teach.
 
What's the "shared parking" need for Salesforce??? The integration works perfectly fine.

What is the need here that would make you go legacy?
 
What's the "shared parking" need for Salesforce??? The integration works perfectly fine.

What is the need here that would make you go legacy?
I'm sorry it's hard to understand.

I want to use the shared parking function of 3cxPhone for Windows.

We are considering a legacy plugin because the shared parking feature is not available on the browser extension.
 
I'm sorry it's hard to understand.

I want to use the shared parking function of 3cxPhone for Windows.

We are considering a legacy plugin because the shared parking feature is not available on the browser extension.
Oh. That.

You actually have BLF now on the new DesktopApp (open the dialer, between the minimize and close there's an arrow.)

You can use the SPs from there.
 
Oh. That.

You actually have BLF now on the new DesktopApp (open the dialer, between the minimize and close there's an arrow.)

You can use the SPs from there.
In the case of DesktopApp (3cxPhone for Windows), I think that I have to use the legacy plug-in. Is this wrong?

Incoming calls are fine with server-side Salesforce integration, but I'm thinking of a legacy plugin for Desktop App because shared parking isn't available during click calls.


I don't think the current legacy plugins support Salesforce's TLS updates, and I'd love to see any companies or individuals who can maintain or customize it.
 
First of, the "new" DesktopApp is the Electron one that's based on the Webclient. That one uses the Server-Side Integration.

The "3CX Phone for Windows" is the old application and that one only uses Client-Side Integrations (the "plugins".) That one is legacy and won't get new features.

Shared Parking are available as BLF, so I am unsure about "not available on click calls".

As for TLS, it shouldn't be an issue if you use the most recent softwares.
 
First of, the "new" DesktopApp is the Electron one that's based on the Webclient. That one uses the Server-Side Integration.

The "3CX Phone for Windows" is the old application and that one only uses Client-Side Integrations (the "plugins".) That one is legacy and won't get new features.

Shared Parking are available as BLF, so I am unsure about "not available on click calls".

As for TLS, it shouldn't be an issue if you use the most recent softwares.
Thank you very much.

I found the "new" Desktop App to be a browser extension.

But when I check v18 and v16 I can't find BLF

Am I wrong in my view?

The image is a screenshot of the v18 and v16 browser extensions.
There is no arrow.
 

Attachments

  • FireShot Capture 005 - All Groups - 3CX - fps137-ivress.3cx.jp.png
    FireShot Capture 005 - All Groups - 3CX - fps137-ivress.3cx.jp.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 3
  • v16.jpg
    v16.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 3
Thank you very much.

I found the "new" Desktop App to be a browser extension.

But when I check v18 and v16 I can't find BLF

Am I wrong in my view?

The image is a screenshot of the v18 and v16 browser extensions.
There is no arrow.
The browser extension is for v16. That one doesn't have BLFs and doesn't work on v18.

The new app is for v18 and has BLFs in the side-panel, but not on the Webclient. On the app itself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VoIPTools
The browser extension is for v16. That one doesn't have BLFs and doesn't work on v18.

The new app is for v18 and has BLFs in the side-panel, but not on the Webclient. On the app itself.
Thank you very much.

I finally understand.

You needed provisioning.

solved.
Thank you very much.
 

Attachments

  • 名称未設定 2.jpg
    名称未設定 2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
If you are looking for a full Salesforce integration for Sales and Service cloud, including call distribution based on Salesforce data and linking Audio File recordings, check https://www.mirage-systems.de. The Salesforce integration supports Windows SoftPhone, Web Client and mobile APP. Contact [email protected].

Mirage is also hosting a webinar exclusively for 3CX Partners on October 13th 2021. Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8812169398930977806
Thank you very much.

I only want a legacy plugin, but I'll make it a candidate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe