Accessing 3CX call control API v20

Mahat

SMB User
Joined
Jul 3, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Team,

Reading the call control api document for v20 on windows platform, it seems we need access to the TCX.Configuration.dll and TCX.PBXAPI.dll
I could not find them under C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Instance1\Bin\ and the other location, C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\
How can I get these two dll files ? If they are not required, then kindly suggest the alternative.

Thanks,
Mahat
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Hi Team,

Reading the call control api document for v20 on windows platform, it seems we need access to the TCX.Configuration.dll and TCX.PBXAPI.dll
I could not find them under C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Instance1\Bin\ and the other location, C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\
How can I get these two dll files ? If they are not required, then kindly suggest the alternative.

Thanks,
Mahat
Where did you read that? To use the .NET Call Control API you just need to reference the library named "3cxpscomcpp2.dll".
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,953
Members
165,165
Latest member
cvanderzwan