- Joined
- Sep 27, 2022
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 5
Hi team. Feature request - dial codes for hosted 3CX on V20
I have multiple customers (vet clinics, medical centres) that don't have "users", they just have phones. I need the ability to program day and night buttons as BLF rather than people logging into to override office hours
If dial codes can be added back in, or if there is the ability add the Call Processing Script to hosted 3CX, it would make my life a lot easier
I have multiple customers (vet clinics, medical centres) that don't have "users", they just have phones. I need the ability to program day and night buttons as BLF rather than people logging into to override office hours
If dial codes can be added back in, or if there is the ability add the Call Processing Script to hosted 3CX, it would make my life a lot easier
Upvote
1