Solved Admin cannot view/monitor chats in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

hewso

Customer
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
41
Reaction score
13
Hi!

Ok, lets start from what is working for you.

You have configured 3CX Live Chat on your website and have used the "callus" link of a Queue in 3CX.
When web visitors send a chat, the members of the Queue receive the chats in their WebClient and can answer.

Is this working?
 
Yes that is all working. the only thing that isn't working is that a manager cannot view in progress chats or review closed chats once complete.

I have configured the management user as outlined above but I still cannot see anything
 
The Queue Manager, using their WebClient, can observer the Live Chat Messages that came to the Queue and are being handled by Queue Agents:
1611923506074.png


The can see the conversation with the Agents.

Once a Chat Session is closed though, it disappears from view. Then the only way to view it is from the Reports or Chat Log from within the 3CX Management Console.
 
Yes I have configured it that way but nothing is displayed in the Monitor view - it is blank
 
update - I have changed the config of my chat and I can now monitor chats. But when they are closed they disappear from view.

You mentioned being able to access the "Chat Log" from the 3cx management console but I cannot find it anywhere in the management console.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 11.05.34.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 11.05.34.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 19
You mentioned being able to access the "Chat Log" from the 3cx management console but I cannot find it anywhere in the management console.
Log into your Management Console --> Dashboard and enable the Chat Logs:
1612180611999.png

Then you should find a menu item on the left in Advanced --> Chat Logs:
1612180659512.png
 
ah ha! Bingo - the chat logs were not enabled. I have enabled them now and bingo I can see.

Great thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us