• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Unsupported Akuvok registration failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollycuff

New User
Joined
Jan 29, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
HI

I need some help adding my akuvok outstation to 3cx, I am getting registration failed on the browser of my intercom.
I have created a user and added the user name and password to the akuvok server Ip as my 3cx server address.

Any ideas what else I need to check

display name - 101
register name - 101
user name and password from the user I created.

I couldn't find the phone in phone provisioning

Olly
 
sorted. please close.

I got username and register name mixed up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us