- Joined
- Aug 12, 2017
- Messages
- 287
- Reaction score
- 3
I setup the 365 integration in the configure tab as instructed. In the user sync tab when I go to add users only 8 m365 users appear and I have 28. I went to check in the azure directory and all the users types are attribute as member. Now in the 3cx management portal there are extra extensions appearing that don’t have a 3cx user account with their email address. Which extensions I don’t need. When I delete, those extensions reappear. In addition of some 3cx user accounts during the sync their first and last name disappears. In looking at those M365 profiles there are first and last names. But this is happening on some and not all Can’t figure out why I’m only seeing 8 m365 users in the 3cx portal and why some first and last names disappear in the 3cx user during the sync