ANDROID 10 (google pixel 3) : Call is in silence notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidgeslin

Forum User
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I update my Google Pixel 3 XL on Android 10 (release and not beta) and now, calls don't appear as call notification but "small" notification (like a like on facebook or other).
So, i always miss call because i don't have Ring or Viber.

I've tried to update 3CX to beta version and it is the same.

Is it in your backlog to work with Android 10 please?

Thanks.

David
 
Thanks for your explain.

One thing, Android 10 is not in bêta. Google pixel get it first ant or begin for another.

Whatever, it works and thanks again.

Yes, Android was in beta at the time that I was writing the post. Now it is out of beta..
What I was trying to explain is that if you installed the APP WHILST the OS was in beta, when the OS was upgraded from Beta to final with an update, it leaves some "dirt" behind that will affect any installed apps.
Thats why my suggestion to Uninstall the app and reinstall the app again works because the app (and any app in general) should be installed on a clean os.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,967
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon