- Joined
- Jun 26, 2020
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 3
I have still problems with the Android App - last version I've tried is the latest beta (3CXPhone for Android 16.4.0.111) - I cannot make calls - in the call log are the calls logged as " type: 11, dn: DirectSIP ".
I've realized, that the Android App connects to the tunnel service regardless of the current location. OK for me. but the INVITE message format is not corresponding with this approach.
I've assumed, that tunnel connection is something like VPN - so I don't understand, why the INVITE from outside of LAN targets public FQDN instead of local 3CX IP.
is this an intention, "feature" or a bug??? because then the 3CX forwards the INVITE really to public FQDN (public IP of the WAN port), which causes troubles.
here are captured messages:
via LTE - connected to tunnel via public FQDN / INVITE message looks like:
INVITE sip:22@****.my3cx.at:5061;tag3cx=****** SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/TCP 127.0.0.1:50195;rport;branch=******;alias
Max-Forwards: 70
From: "ZoloN" <sip:12@[local 3CX IP]:5061>;tag=******
To: <sip:22@****.my3cx.at:5061;tag3cx=******>
Contact: "ZoloN" <sip:[email protected]:5060;rinstance=******>
Call-ID: ******
CSeq: 10053 INVITE
Allow: PRACK, INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, UPDATE, INFO, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, REFER, MESSAGE, OPTIONS
Supported: replaces, 100rel, timer, norefersub
Session-Expires: 1800
Min-SE: 90
User-Agent: 3CXPhone for Android 16.4.0.111
via local LAN - connected to tunnel via internal IP / INVITE message looks like:
INVITE sip:22@[local 3CX IP]:5061;tag3cx=****** SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/TCP 127.0.0.1:50195;rport;branch=******;alias
Max-Forwards: 70
From: "ZoloN" <sip:12@[local 3CX IP]:5061>;tag=******
To: <sip:22@[local 3CX IP]:5061;tag3cx=******>
Contact: "Zoltan Nemeth" <sip:[email protected]:5060;rinstance=******>
Call-ID: ******
CSeq: 12089 INVITE
Allow: PRACK, INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, UPDATE, INFO, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, REFER, MESSAGE, OPTIONS
Supported: replaces, 100rel, timer, norefersub
Session-Expires: 1800
Min-SE: 90
User-Agent: 3CXPhone for Android 16.4.0.111
/BR
ZoloN
I've realized, that the Android App connects to the tunnel service regardless of the current location. OK for me. but the INVITE message format is not corresponding with this approach.
I've assumed, that tunnel connection is something like VPN - so I don't understand, why the INVITE from outside of LAN targets public FQDN instead of local 3CX IP.
is this an intention, "feature" or a bug??? because then the 3CX forwards the INVITE really to public FQDN (public IP of the WAN port), which causes troubles.
here are captured messages:
via LTE - connected to tunnel via public FQDN / INVITE message looks like:
INVITE sip:22@****.my3cx.at:5061;tag3cx=****** SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/TCP 127.0.0.1:50195;rport;branch=******;alias
Max-Forwards: 70
From: "ZoloN" <sip:12@[local 3CX IP]:5061>;tag=******
To: <sip:22@****.my3cx.at:5061;tag3cx=******>
Contact: "ZoloN" <sip:[email protected]:5060;rinstance=******>
Call-ID: ******
CSeq: 10053 INVITE
Allow: PRACK, INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, UPDATE, INFO, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, REFER, MESSAGE, OPTIONS
Supported: replaces, 100rel, timer, norefersub
Session-Expires: 1800
Min-SE: 90
User-Agent: 3CXPhone for Android 16.4.0.111
via local LAN - connected to tunnel via internal IP / INVITE message looks like:
INVITE sip:22@[local 3CX IP]:5061;tag3cx=****** SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/TCP 127.0.0.1:50195;rport;branch=******;alias
Max-Forwards: 70
From: "ZoloN" <sip:12@[local 3CX IP]:5061>;tag=******
To: <sip:22@[local 3CX IP]:5061;tag3cx=******>
Contact: "Zoltan Nemeth" <sip:[email protected]:5060;rinstance=******>
Call-ID: ******
CSeq: 12089 INVITE
Allow: PRACK, INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, UPDATE, INFO, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, REFER, MESSAGE, OPTIONS
Supported: replaces, 100rel, timer, norefersub
Session-Expires: 1800
Min-SE: 90
User-Agent: 3CXPhone for Android 16.4.0.111
/BR
ZoloN