Any way to place the chat box in the middle of a page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oguruma1218

Forum User
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
89
Reaction score
9
I am using this on a Wordpress site with the Plugin. The chat works fine. What I would like to do is place it right in the center of my contact page, instead of the bottom right/left.


Is this possible?
 
I am using this on a Wordpress site with the Plugin. The chat works fine. What I would like to do is place it right in the center of my contact page, instead of the bottom right/left.


Is this possible?
As a Web developer, I wouldn't recommend doing that anyway. It would overlap the content and cause frustration from the user trying to read without scrolling too much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us