• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

ATA adapter in free hosted

Status
Not open for further replies.

11965

Free User
Joined
Feb 10, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
1. I am unable to receive emails after I created 2nd & 3rd users.
2. How do i configure ATA adapter to the free hosted 3cx?
3. I do not see ATA/DECT in this free hosted version.
 
Hi @11965

1. I am unable to receive emails after I created 2nd & 3rd users.
When creating an extension, make sure that the email address already exist, otherwise if it is not created yet the email will bounce and blocked.

2. How do i configure ATA adapter to the free hosted 3cx?
Using free/smb versions there is not option to use ATA, only supported ip phones and Dects.

3. I do not see ATA/DECT in this free hosted version.
There is just option for DECTs in the Voice & Chat Menu

1708885623651.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
When creating an extension, make sure that the email address already exist, otherwise if it is not created yet the email will bounce and blocked.
Can 3CX consider adding a short note in the placeholder text, title/tooltip, or under that field? It's easy get the order wrong when adding a new person, and it's not clear 3CX is specific about it until after one hits this issue. For example if the mailbox was created but not added to the spam filter yet, the email will bounce and can't be used for a week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us